Chevtow progress report

Congrats on making it through surgery and on having such an easy recovery! You are doing great.

Almost 5 months since surgery and I've lost 135lbs. Only 35 more to get below 300!!

On the negative side - the last two weeks I haven't been doing well on my carbs :(
Not crazy bad, but my wife bought Cheetos and peanut butter eggs , two of my all time favorites.

I know I can and will do better. I know I won't be perfect forever, but this is the optimum time to lose and I want to maximize that.

Almost 5 months since surgery and I've lost 135lbs. Only 35 more to get below 300!!

On the negative side - the last two weeks I haven't been doing well on my carbs :(
Not crazy bad, but my wife bought Cheetos and peanut butter eggs , two of my all time favorites.

I know I can and will do better. I know I won't be perfect forever, but this is the optimum time to lose and I want to maximize that.
Great Job!

Just look at it like this, you've had your treat now, it's done for a while. You are doing such a great job!

You're doing great! Stick with the low carb as long as you can, but don't beat yourself up if you aren't perfect. One of the wonderful things about the DS is that while there are some requirements, perfection isn't one of them.

Latest posts

Back