Chevtow 1 year

Feeling pretty damn good. Knees and back are still beat up from old injuries but feel better with less weight on them :)
Shopping anywhere is nice too. Can't remember ever being in a LG shirt, plus I'm only one pants size up from my youngest son who is 16 and built like a brick shithouse (he's all state rugby player - proud dad ). I did lose a huge amount of muscle which I'm bummed about but after Christmas rush at FedEx I'll start lifting weights to try and put some of that back on.

Feeling pretty damn good. Knees and back are still beat up from old injuries but feel better with less weight on them :)
Shopping anywhere is nice too. Can't remember ever being in a LG shirt, plus I'm only one pants size up from my youngest son who is 16 and built like a brick shithouse (he's all state rugby player - proud dad ). I did lose a huge amount of muscle which I'm bummed about but after Christmas rush at FedEx I'll start lifting weights to try and put some of that back on.
I think you will be lifting some weights during the Christmas rush too!

@chevtow bummer about the muscle mass, but remember than you don't need as much muscle mass to yourself around as there is so much less of you to lug. When you stabilize a bit and with the weight lifting, you'll get some of that muscle back.

Great job @chevtow !! I’m experiencing the same thing regarding loss of muscle mass as I guess do we all in the WL phase. I had a body composition analysis test done last week and want to create a new thread about how I’ve turned in to a “Skinny Fat person”…….,when I get a moment. I’ve been SUPER busy beyond all reasonable human recognition lately…lol and haven’t posted in a while, just lurking, AND don’t wanna hi-jack your thread, so…when I get some time I’ll go in to more detail and share what I’ve learned.

Latest posts

Back