Cardiologist result uggggh

Charris

Now an angel
I got the results of my heart ultrasound. You know me im a DIFFICULT one. My heart is really weak. They are going to do another veinoplast to see if I need stents or surgery.

But get this she was reading the million pages from my hospital stays. They say I have a HUGE Hiatal hernia. I said Dec.2017 Dr. K just put a huge piece of mesh to repair a huge hernia. But as we know I was told I cant get it repaired they are concerned my body to weak and I may not make it off the table. Hey I'm cool with waiting.

I really have other things to worry about...and you are NOT letting me go there.
I know Spiky Bugger i want you to be able to do them. What the cardiologist said is i had so many serious things going on it weakened my heart. So i said what are you doing to make it strong so i do wake up dead? The answer was lasix and mortopal daily. I said ok a lot of people want me around and my immature children need me. Even though my last episode Jacquala put her big girl panties on and handled business!

I know Spiky Bugger i want you to be able to do them. What the cardiologist said is i had so many serious things going on it weakened my heart. So i said what are you doing to make it strong so i do wake up dead? The answer was lasix and mortopal daily. I said ok a lot of people want me around and my immature children need me. Even though my last episode Jacquala put her big girl panties on and handled business!
You sound like my antique BIL. He just did a few days in-patient and Lasix saved his raggedy ass. Again. (But he has other issues, so it’s a real balancing act.)

I guess we knew your heart was struggling by the edema. :confused:

the good news is that a lot can be done for cardiac patients. might have something to do with that's what gets rich old white men, not sure, but it's one area of western medicine that works really well. so hopefully they can help you!!

saying more prayers, for your heart and for your insurance! :5grouphug:

Charris you need to stop making my own problems look so puny!

Latest posts

Back