Breakdown same time EVERY YEAR?

Charris

Now an angel
Well I'm sick. I finally went to the dr after 2 weeks of being sick and bleeding from my bottom. Plus I have been off thyroid for 6 months. Yea I know my dr already laid into about ALL THIS AND THEN SOME.

WELL I HAD gained weight to 190. That was unacceptable so I did severe Atkins I'm 163. Well the dr says I have another hernia! Didnt dr. K just put mesh in me 12/17/17. Dr said probably from the weight gain mesh may have moved. Go figure. MURPHYS LAW DEFINITLY APPLIES TO ME .

My blood work says I'm a bit anemic and that my liver enzymes are slightly elevated. I'm getting a colonoscopy since 10 to 15 people in my family have had colon cancer. Now this liver thing scares me. But I know you guys will know what it means. Remember the 1st time I was malnourished I was put on the liver transplant list by error it was being caused by something else? Hopefully. Thats what's going on.
Any ideas?

Hey did I tell you guys I got a new Granddaughter 14 WEEKS? Cute as a button YES HER MAMA IS STILL AN IDIOT Airhead! So I have done my yearly kick her out routine. She's 26 she needs to get it together!

Wow! You have certainly been through the mill. My fingers are crossed for you and it's time for all this crap luck to be over!
So I see you are eventually getting surgery and you stuck to the diet? U are determined. I dieted 30 days to loose this 24 lbs if I could just do another 20lbs but oh well.

I think honestly what happens is I buy a lot if fast food so I think I'm eating a lot. I take a bite get full and give it to the kids I think thats why my nutrition tends to suffer on and off.

Liver numbers need to be more than slightly elevated to give the doctors real concern, as I have learned. Mine have been what I thought were crazy high, 5-8 times elevated, and they only got somewhat concerned. And they bounce around - last numbers were essentially normal. May depend on what meds you are taking or your nutritional status.

Glad to see you around again! And congrats on the new grandbaby! Where are the PIX??

Waving Charris
Congrats on the grandbaby! Are you gonna show her off here?
Sorry about the rest of the stuff. My liver numbers are also a bit elevated. I'm using milk thistle to avoid further testing.

Hi C!

Glad to hear from you! I'm not going to scold you about anything other than baby pics! Pics pretty please?!?! How's Toots? :)

I tried several times earlier today to upload pics and everytime I did it did the pic/file was too big

Liver numbers need to be more than slightly elevated to give the doctors real concern, as I have learned. Mine have been what I thought were crazy high, 5-8 times elevated, and they only got somewhat concerned. And they bounce around - last numbers were essentially normal. May depend on what meds you are taking or your nutritional status.

Glad to see you around again! And congrats on the new grandbaby! Where are the PIX??
Yes dr did say they were only slightly not enough for them to do anything other than watch them.

I just posted an entire album with Toot, Tula, and Peppercorn with a couple of me.

Hi C!

Glad to hear from you! I'm not going to scold you about anything other than baby pics! Pics pretty please?!?! How's Toots? :)

HILLARY!!!
HONEY YOU LOOK LIKE YOU FOUND THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH! U LOOK AMAZING. TOOT IS DOING GOOD. HE ABSOLUTELY LOVES Jehlani AKA Tula! I made an album

sorry to hear you have been sick. :frown: please take care of yourself!! the album is wonderful, all the kids are so cute. :geek:
Thanks Jackie..I think I was trying to get the flu nothing DS big! I'm on my way to recovery now you know how asthmatics can be when the seasons change

So I see you are eventually getting surgery and you stuck to the diet? U are determined. I dieted 30 days to loose this 24 lbs if I could just do another 20lbs but oh well.

I think honestly what happens is I buy a lot if fast food so I think I'm eating a lot. I take a bite get full and give it to the kids I think thats why my nutrition tends to suffer on and off.

Where is DSRIGGS how has he been doing

HILLARY!!!
HONEY YOU LOOK LIKE YOU FOUND THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH! U LOOK AMAZING. TOOT IS DOING GOOD. HE ABSOLUTELY LOVES Jehlani AKA Tula! I made an album

You are my style icon. That's all I can say. OMG enjoy all the cuddles and cuties. Thanks for the baby fix. My kids are 15 and 12, now, so not around babies ever anymore, really. You are so lucky!!!!! :)

Latest posts

Back