Bariactric Facts: Upgraded!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MsJacquiiC, Jan 23, 2018.

Happy DSr

Happy DSr Ann on Facebook

you are amazing! Thank you so much for all you do for this forum. I only pop in on occasion as I am living a wonderfully busy DS life, but I am so impressed by the commitment of those of you who keep this forum such a great resource to this community. Thank you all!

MsJacquiiC and southernlady like this.
    MsJacquiiC

MsJacquiiC Tech Admin | Designer Staff Member

Thanks! We appreciate the feedback ladies.
    Enjoy. And keep up the positive progress in maintaining your WLS tool. Cheers.:thicon dancing:

J.

MsJacquiiC

MsJacquiiC Tech Admin | Designer Staff Member

A few more extra functionality announced and added to the reserved 2nd post of this thread. They are all quite intuitively designed and pretty much self-explanatory. Enjoy!

Enhanced UserCP Format:
    Easy access to Likes Received & Likes Given and more...
    2018-01-29_0-42-41.png

Create A Thread On Main Forum Index:
    Quick access to posting a thread directly from the main forum index page...
    2018-01-29_0-43-25.png

Live Update Display In Browser:
    For those of you who use tabbed browsing - this will be a welcome addition. Live Update polls the BF server more often to get current alerts and inbox conversations quicker. It shows an alert indicator in the browser favicon and/or your browser's tab title. It can be disabled as well and controlled by simply editing the "Live Update Display Options" portion of your Account Preferences...
    2018-01-29_1-20-35.png

Easily Mark Threads as Read:
    A 'Mark as Read' link will appear when hovering a thread -- in the same manner as the page navigation links -- on the forum list, watched threads, most recent posts, etc... pages. Simply clicking the link will mark the thread as read...
    2018-01-30_0-37-13.png

Conversation Enhancements:
    A collection of improvements have been added to the BF Conversation system. We've added conversation likes, which generate alerts and additions to your personal news feed. Also - there is now a robust functionality added to the search form. It allows for searching conversations...
    like.gif

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    DianaCox

DianaCox Bad Cop

Is there a mobile app for BariatricFacts? I couldn’t find one.

southernlady

southernlady Administrator Staff Member

No cause the XF software is mobile friendly.

DianaCox

DianaCox Bad Cop

OK, thanks - I'm trying to start using apps on my phone rather than keeping a zillion Safari pages open (yes, I do it on my phone too).

southernlady

southernlady Administrator Staff Member

Me too, lol...but BF is the only one that stays open unless I reboot the phone.