Back home

FrenchRed

Well, that was fast. I went into the hospital yesterday afternoon, had surgery at 5 pm, and was discharged this afternoon. Hard to believe I just went through a major procedure. Everything went super well, i had no pain whatsoever, no gas pains in my shoulder etc. Tonight, I have what I would call some soreness in my abdomen, just feeling a bit stiff, but not pain. I had my nurse come to my home tonight to give me a Lovenox injection, he'll come twice a day for the next 2 weeks I believe to give the injection and check on my incisions. French health care doesn't scimp on home health care. So I am happy, a bit dazed at how easy it has been so far. After watching dozens of videos, reading blogs and forums, I was anticipating some difficulties. So off to bed I go and I'll provide some updates as my healing proceeds.

So glad all went well. Sip, walk, rest, etc. Love the home health care part, makes a big difference.

Wonderful news that you are doing well and home with visiting nurse to provide support. :) Every day from here on out should get even better!

Latest posts

Back