Awesome NSV today

galaxygrrl

OK, so I have a little Mini Convertible. I left the top down. And I went to the car and threw my bag in the back seat and accidently dropped my keys on the floor. The back windows were down. The front ones were up. I looked at the car for about 2 min and was not sure how I was going to get it.

Then, finally I thought, well I can climb in, but I'm 5'3' so it's hard to just jump in the back seat. So, I threw my leg over the car and grabbed a bit of the car and just pulled myself up. And pop, I was in the car.

It was amazing how easy it was pull myself up without the extras 120 pounds. It's so nice to have a body that can move. I love being thin.

Last edited:
It was so nice, you know, to be able to move again without trouble and then, to be able to do things like this is so awesome. I love that I'm flexible again and I can do things like this. I went rock climbing the other day. Taking my nephew skiing. I have not been on skis in years. Alas, the weight loss did not fix my bum knee though - but it hurts a lot less.

Still the best is win is I'm not going to die from co-morbidities. Most fun, skinny jeans and boots. :)

Latest posts

Back