Apagard Premio, interesting new toothpaste!

Munchkin

Full of Fairy Dust
This stuff is from Japan and prices are all over the place. Maybe this is a wonderful new product and maybe not! It's mostly calcium hydroxyapatite and that's something that's good for us anyway. The claim they make is that it remineralizes your teeth and makes them stronger. If this is true, it would be worth every penny.

Here's the Amazon info and reviews. https://www.amazon.com/Apagard-Premio-toothpaste-nanohydroxyapatite-remineralizing/dp/B0016GCZSC

It doesn't have fluoride so I brush with my fluoride toothpaste first. Then I put a pea sized dollop of Premio on the brush and have at it again. It tastes pretty good. It's better if you leave it on your teeth and don't rinse afterwards. I can't say it works but it does make your teeth feel different. Like you just got them cleaned by the dentist.

@harrietvane , have you seen this in Singapore? If anyone else decides to try this, let us know what you think!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This stuff is from Japan and prices are all over the place. Maybe this is a wonderful new product and maybe not! It's mostly calcium hydroxyapatite and that's something that's good for us anyway. The claim they make is that it remineralizes your teeth and makes them stronger. If this is true, it would be worth every penny.

Here's the Amazon info and reviews. https://www.amazon.com/Apagard-Premio-toothpaste-nanohydroxyapatite-remineralizing/dp/B0016GCZSC

It doesn't have fluoride so I brush with my fluoride toothpaste first. Then I put a pea sized dollop of Premio on the brush and have at it again. It tastes pretty good. It's better if you leave it on your teeth and don't rinse afterwards. I can't say it works but it does make your teeth feel different. Like you just got them cleaned by the dentist.

@harrietvane , have you seen this in Singapore? If anyone else decides to try this, let us know what you think!
Hmm... Interesting and there does seem to be some positive research. I will try it when it eventually arrives. Unfortunately, Amazon's delivery estimate is for the last week of December so I will have to wait!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hmm... Interesting and there does seem to be some positive research. I will try it when it eventually arrives. Unfortunately, Amazon's delivery estimate is for the last week of December so I will have to wait!
Let me know what you think!

I didn't know there was prescription toothpaste until my dentist prescribed it. It's the highest percentage of fluoride (1.1%) and you only need a dab. It's Prevident. It's spearmint, so if the tastes can blend, you could put both on the same brush and brush with them together.

I didn't know there was prescription toothpaste until my dentist prescribed it. It's the highest percentage of fluoride (1.1%) and you only need a dab. It's Prevident. It's spearmint, so if the tastes can blend, you could put both on the same brush and brush with them together.
Is it expensive???

I paid him directly $15 for a 1.8 oz tube, because it wasn't covered by my insurance (i have medical, not dental insurance). The full name is Prevident5000 Plus, and there are nonprescription and "booster" products with similar names that aren't the same. Don't know the retail prescription price, but there are coupons.

Latest posts

Back