Anybody here have severe allergies?

Spiky Bugger

MiniSue’s guy is considering starting a series of weekly, or 2-3-or 4 times a week,, not-cheap antigen injections that he has to (financially) commit to for a year.

Have you tried those? Did it WORK?

Has he seen an allergist and been tested? If done thru a medical practice, it’s likely covered by insurance.

It LOOKS LIKE, insurance will be billed +/-$95 per visit, and that COULD BE 1-4 visits per week. Insurance covers a specific number of VIALS per year that are formulated for his needs, per the info sheet. I’m thinking that insurance might cover about $75/visit. But that COULD mean $80/wk until he uses maximum vials and then up to $380/wk after that.

But right now, the FOOL has to recover from pneumonia…which maybe could have been diagnosed a couple of weeks ago. You know…at like a DOCTOR’S office. Duh.

Thanks. I’m asking around and telling him what I learn.

My Physical Therapist has severe allergies. He told me to warn MiniSue’s guy that if you miss a couple of shots, your resistance does not just wait around for you to return. It drops and you kind of have to start all over again. So you don’t want to do 2-3 months and then go out of town on vacation for two weeks because it gets expensive.

Thanks. I’m asking around and telling him what I learn.

My Physical Therapist has severe allergies. He told me to warn MiniSue’s guy that if you miss a couple of shots, your resistance does not just wait around for you to return. It drops and you kind of have to start all over again. So you don’t want to do 2-3 months and then go out of town on vacation for two weeks because it gets expensive.
When I began, I had to go weekly for the first year. Then it became monthly.

Latest posts

Back