Any other RNYers here?

:BaconDance:mad:RockDoc I figured it out...you can't use the plain reply box, you have to click "more options" which gives you the more complete reply box. Then click the smilie and the tabs show up.

Sent from my iPad

Hello. I had RNY ON OCT 28, 2014 in Monterey CA. That is almost 9 weeks. I still can eat only ¼ cup of food at a time. One extra bite and I pay. At first I had 3 meals a day, about 350 cal. Then I added a Premier Protein shake. Now I am working on having more "real food" meals in the course of the day. I still have so much to learn. Im pretty sure I'll never see my surgeon again, but I do pretty well with his PA. I was happy to find this site.

Hello. I had RNY ON OCT 28, 2014 in Monterey CA. That is almost 9 weeks. I still can eat only ¼ cup of food at a time. One extra bite and I pay. At first I had 3 meals a day, about 350 cal. Then I added a Premier Protein shake. Now I am working on having more "real food" meals in the course of the day. I still have so much to learn. Im pretty sure I'll never see my surgeon again, but I do pretty well with his PA. I was happy to find this site.
Welcome! Glad you joined us!

Latest posts

Back