Almost Done w/requirements for Surgery!

When you go for your surgery, remember to bring your CPAP machine with you.
What if I don't have it by then? Is that a big deal? They were talking like they would get back to me in a couple weeks to schedule an appointment after they checked with my insurance and preauthorize yada yada yada.

What if I don't have it by then? Is that a big deal? They were talking like they would get back to me in a couple weeks to schedule an appointment after they checked with my insurance and preauthorize yada yada yada.
If you don’t have it yet, let your intake staff know that so they can get one for you to use while in the hospital.

The hospital ran an oxygen line (not just air) through my CPAP right after surgery, which was fantastic, I thought. Wish I had that now! :)

The hospital ran an oxygen line (not just air) through my CPAP right after surgery, which was fantastic, I thought. Wish I had that now! :)
I've heard having a little extra oxygen makes a person feel better. A little more alert and perkier. I wouldn't mind that either. Is that what was so fantastic for you? Or something else?

I've heard having a little extra oxygen makes a person feel better. A little more alert and perkier. I wouldn't mind that either. Is that what was so fantastic for you? Or something else?

Yes, that oxygen made me really feel much better. :) I held onto it for longer than they thought necessary / usual, but it was very nice for me.

Latest posts

Back