ADEK

SwitchedUp

Rock Star
I've been having some cray acne issue lately and went in and got my labs drawn. I thought maybe my zinc was low since that can cause the acne thing. Turns out, my ADE and K are all low. I've upped my intake from 1 capsule (vitalady) to 3 capsules and within days the acne was all cleared up. I know it isn't the E that caused it. Does anyone know which of the three that was actually the culprit? Seems as tho any if them can. What is your experience?

Well if the tool on this site is to be trusted http://josh-tickets.s3.amazonaws.com/121213013391/test3.html then out of the vits you list, it's A. I'm suffering too, my zinc was low and I managed to turn that around, but I've not had vit A drawn for a while. I get that next month so we'll see.

I'm on 100,000 dry vitamin A combined as per Vitalady, I'm curious what mine is now!! :confused:

Thanks for "clearing up" that mystery. Ha! I've been having the same break out issue lately and will step up the A (dry, of course!) and zinc. This is not the reminder of what it was like to be 17 that I wanted!

Latest posts

Back