A quick check in

I moved full speed ahead on cutting fakes out of my life once I lost weight.

I don't know why I waited so long. I knew they were fake I just didn't know know.

Wasn't willing to admit I liked the attention of being the fat guy in the group? dunno.

Co workers are harder, but I work from home, so... I guess I can look in the mirror and yell at myself?

There's no special reward for a lifetime of yoyoing and mental anguish. F*ck 'the right way'. I'd rather spend more of my time on this earth able to participate fully in its goings on than wait for a trophy that will never appear to say I did things the unnecessarily-hard-and-usually-ineffective way.

Another co-worker (they almost all supportive and happy for me) told me that worked here for year with "offensive lady" and she's never changed shape except to get bigger. He told me to keep taking care of myself and that I was doing great. He's like a nice grandfather, I love it. There's even another girl getting the RnY next month. Did try and convince her to do the DS but that was a no go. Oh well, in glad she's trying something

I used to eat Reese's peanut butter cups in front of bitches like that office twat you speak of. I ate them to STOP my weight loss when I dipped too low. It can happen.

Stupid people say stupid things. I could write a book.

A doctor once looked at me and said "why did you have weight loss surgery? You're skinny". I kid you not. I just blinked at him. I lost all my words.

Huh....I mean.... did you tell the doctor that you did your research and chose the correct weight loss surgery and that's why you're skinny?

Speaking of too skinny, shrinking pains are a thing and it needs to be talked about more. Currently I'm dealing with losing fat around the heels of my feet and it's uncomfortable to walk barefoot.

Heehee. Shrinking pains. Finding my sternum gave me a full on panic attack. Thought it was a tumor. Ditto my hip bones. My previously broken tailbone was the worst. I still sit only on cushions. I am officially a pansy ass.

Shrinking pains!! :ROFLMAO: My husband and I play a game where he asks me "what's this" and points to a bone... I pretend to be shocked and say "OMG! I have rib bones! (or some other bone...)"

My best day ever I was waling out of the gym at about 6am and I crossed the parking lot and I guess I took too long walking slow trying to find my keys... I women in a mini van to me to "Hurry Up, you skinny bitch!". I sat in my car and laughed then I was a little pissed. Why do we, as women, always have to comment on weight or something negative? I never really did that and now I make an effort to be positive to other women. I try and say something nice to someone twice everyday, maybe I can be the ripple in my area.

Shrinking pains!! :ROFLMAO: My husband and I play a game where he asks me "what's this" and points to a bone... I pretend to be shocked and say "OMG! I have rib bones! (or some other bone...)"

My best day ever I was waling out of the gym at about 6am and I crossed the parking lot and I guess I took too long walking slow trying to find my keys... I women in a mini van to me to "Hurry Up, you skinny bitch!". I sat in my car and laughed then I was a little pissed. Why do we, as women, always have to comment on weight or something negative? I never really did that and now I make an effort to be positive to other women. I try and say something nice to someone twice everyday, maybe I can be the ripple in my area.

I bet she'd freak if you had run up to her and said, "You called me skinny! Thank you! Give me a hug!"

Sorry I disappeared guys. Google only sometimes tells me I have replies =p

I spent the last year losing and now I'm trying to build muscle. I don't really like the ribby look. And it's uncomfortable to sit...and walk...with no padding.

Anyone know how much protein I need now to build muscle? I did some sloppy calculations with .8g of protein for every pound of lean mass and then multiplied by .6 to try and count for malnutrition. I got 166g and it's a struggle

Latest posts

Back