A quick check in

Ainu

Oh no, labs are fine. I just don't get enough sleep. I've also been doing Insanity. It's killing me...in a good way. When I sleep well I feel amazing. Everything is working great. I actually have been eating like a bad girl for weeks and I went back to low carb on Monday. Miraculously, I hadn't gained anything during my cheating so when I went back to dieting my weight dropped right down.

Susan in Tennessee

Today is the day! 163.8lbs and I'm officially in a normal BMI! Sorry I've been absent, I've been tired and lazy =p
So good to hear from you! Sounds like you’re doing terrifically. Isn’t seeing the word normal next to your weight the best feeling? I’m very happy for you!

Ainu

Though right at this moment there's a coworker here behind me repeating that I cheated to lose weight and that I'll gain it all back in a couple of years and that she's going to lose it the right way. I'm getting really angry

Duckman

Though right at this moment there's a coworker here behind me repeating that I cheated to lose weight and that I'll gain it all back in a couple of years and that she's going to lose it the right way. I'm getting really angry
Just smile. A few years from now, she’ll be obese again, and you will still be normal or very close to it.
Absolutely. Pay your co-worker no mind. You'll be thin and she'll still be a jealous, spiteful jerk

Ainu

The thing is, she's only been gaining weight since I started working here. I have tuna and protein in my locker. I was eating broccoli salad and corned beef. What's in her purse? Candy?