7/5/2020 Weekly Activity Report

Settledownnow

**Please post your activity for the week. This is not an athletic competition. The purpose is to provide encouragement to stay active and work toward living a healthy lifestyle.

Happy July 4th! I hate fireworks (my poor dogs).

I am meeting my goal of getting in some type of activity each day. This week included walking, bike riding, water aerobics (refreshing in this heat), and horseback riding. Plus lots of yard work. Pre-ds I had high blood pressure. I had not checked my BP for quite some time and I was happy this past week when I check it 110/75.

Last edited:
I had not checked my BP for quite some time and I was happy this past week when I check it 110/75.
That’s about where mine runs... typically 100/60 or 110/60. But then, high blood pressure was not one of my comorbids. I occasionally flirted toward the upper end but never enough to be given that diagnosis.

Last edited:
I have been walking almost every day and using the pedometer on my phone to encourage myself. yesterday was 6.25 miles which was 2 walks but also going to the Farmer's Market and back and two trips uphill to first scout a position and then to watch the fireworks last night. so everything adds up nicely.

every week this thread reminds me I should be doing something new so I'm writing myself a note now to at least call around and see if they are renting out kayaks.

all the poor dogs and other animals that suffer with the fireworks! at least in this town I didn't hear any until last night. other places I've lived - like Scottsbluff, Nebraska! people were setting them off for over a week ahead of time; made me so angry.

I have been walking almost every day and using the pedometer on my phone to encourage myself. yesterday was 6.25 miles which was 2 walks but also going to the Farmer's Market and back and two trips uphill to first scout a position and then to watch the fireworks last night. so everything adds up nicely.

every week this thread reminds me I should be doing something new so I'm writing myself a note now to at least call around and see if they are renting out kayaks.

all the poor dogs and other animals that suffer with the fireworks! at least in this town I didn't hear any until last night. other places I've lived - like Scottsbluff, Nebraska! people were setting them off for over a week ahead of time; made me so angry.

Good for you that is a lot of miles! I need to check about kayaking too. It is so hot here 90+ degrees that it is easier to stay inside.

Latest posts

Back