6/7/2020 Weekly Activity Report

Settledownnow

**Please post your activity for the week. This is not an athletic competition. The purpose is to provide encouragement to stay active and work toward living a healthy lifestyle.

Daily walking, biking x3, horseback riding x2

Things have calmed down a lot around here and/or the exercise is really helping to calm my mind. It feels good.

I saw this lateral pedal machine on Facebook and it is really tempting me. I wonder if I would really use it though.
Check it out!

Scoopfit

Just walking this week.

I’ve seen another type on the commercials on OTA tv. More like pedaling a bike. It looks interesting but like you, I wonder if I would use it.

I love that it gets all sides of your legs rather than just front and back. I will think about it a little longer before I pull the trigger.

if you do get us, let us know what you think. I once ordered a nordic track (this was decades ago) and I DID use it but ended up returning it because it hurt me. I forget the details but I decided it was just designed for someone taller.

I've been walking regularly, so that's good.

if you do get us, let us know what you think. I once ordered a nordic track (this was decades ago) and I DID use it but ended up returning it because it hurt me. I forget the details but I decided it was just designed for someone taller.

I've been walking regularly, so that's good.

I had the Nordic track many years ago. That was hard to use! I returned it also.

I have been invited to go swimming next week. First, my heart melted with the invitation because for the first time in 3 months I was not treated like a walking infection. Next, I have to find a bathing suit. I have not gone swimming in 100 years. I'm searching the internet for a supportive tankini top and boy shorts. It's going to be hard to find a supportive top for these boobs. Suggestions or ideas?

Kayaking started the day before yesterday

I'm about half the size I used to be , and let me tell you, it's a lot easier getting in and out of the kayak. Previously, the crash and splash exit was the prefered dismount

There are egrets, terns, and cormorants everywhere... I always get a kick out of the egrets, they look too exotic for New England

Been a while, and the winds are rising and the water is colder... still managed to kayak around the basin today.. saw an egret and a cormorant

Latest posts

Back