5/24/2020 Weekly Activity Report

Settledownnow

**Please post your activity for the week. This is not an athletic competition. The purpose is to provide encouragement to stay active and work toward living a healthy lifestyle.

Lots of walking this week. Walked every day.
My intention is to get my bike out this week and do some riding now that spring weather is back.
I'm excited to start up horseback riding again this coming week.

I have been walking every day, twice yesterday. will shoot for twice today as well.

horseback riding! do you own a horse? I am excited for you!

I have been walking every day, twice yesterday. will shoot for twice today as well.

horseback riding! do you own a horse? I am excited for you!

No, I do not own a horse but I have been taking lessons and/or leasing a horse for a couple of years now. With the pandemic all the stables were closed, no lessons, no riding. Total BS. Most riding stables have lost significant income and were seeking donations to help keep the horses fed and maintain vet care.

Last edited:
Some walking. Most days were too damned wet.

This weather has been the pits! Where are you stationed now? I thought of you the other day because I show a news clip that people were renting RV's for summer vacations this year to social distance. I love the idea! I did a brief search on RV rentals but it looks sort of complicated for me!

This weather has been the pits! Where are you stationed now? I thought of you the other day because I show a news clip that people were renting RV's for summer vacations this year to social distance. I love the idea! I did a brief search on RV rentals but it looks sort of complicated for me!
We are outside Toledo for a medical appt for hubby on June 26th. I know we won’t leave til after the 4th if July.

Latest posts

Back