40 pounds down and a picture NSV

You look great! What kind of dancing is this, if I may ask? I love the costume.

@Larra I am a tribal belly dancer. The style I dance is an improv style derived from American Tribal Style (ATS). We have a vocabulary of movements with built in cues we can use to create dance in the moment in a lead and follow. It looks like choreography but isn't and most people who are not familiar with it and watch us dance have no idea we are improving. I can post video once I get it as long as I don't hate what I look like in it either

Thanks! I've never even heard of tribal belly dancing before. I bet it's good exercise as well as a lot of fun.

wow @VDLT! you look great - sure could not put my belly out there. Looks like wrinkled train tracks! I don't even see the scars from your surgery! totally impressed.

@duh_Mom trust me the scars are there. I have my original band scars, my sleeve scars, an old TT scar, and plenty of stretchies. The power of a light mist of glitter spray and stage lights can correct a multitude of sins ;)

Oh dayum! You look fantastic!!
I can only hope to look as fabulous as you do someday! (and I mean that quite sincerely... I look like a shar pei puppy with surgical scars lol)

Latest posts

Back