4/26/2020 Weekly Activity

Settledownnow

**Please post your activity for the week. This is not an athletic competition. The purpose is to provide encouragement to stay active and work toward living a healthy lifestyle.

Walked x7 days.

for my fellow Fitbit users, I used to be annoyed by the 250 steps an hour notification at the :50 after every hour so I had turned that feature off. Well lo and behold, it actually helps you reach your step goals for the day not to sit in the exact same spot for hours! Who knew, right?! I did many laps around my building last week. Some stairs too. Went to the walking trail one day, and walked in my neighborhood one day. If anyone wants to be friends on Fitbit and participate in challenges, my user name is mizcotton. unfortunately I can’t wear my Fitbit at work but I do wear it the rest of the time.

for my fellow Fitbit users, I used to be annoyed by the 250 steps an hour notification at the :50 after every hour so I had turned that feature off.
I have a similar feature on my Apple Watch. IF I haven't stood/moved enough in the hour, at :50 after the hour, it will vibrate to let me know to get my butt off the recliner and MOVE.

Latest posts

Back