300 Pounds Lost!!!! :-O

more2adore

It's my one year surgiversary on Monday! I've lost a total of over 300 pounds now, 193 pounds of that since my VSG surgery last year. It's been a crazy journey, but such a rewarding one! I can't believe how different I am from my start weight now, and how different my life is! I never thought I would come as far as I have with the sleeve. I expected to get to about 350 and then revise to DS. I still fully expect to have to do that, but now probably more as a way to keep it off since the sleeve won't help me any in that regard. Below is a before-and-now pic (I've still got another 40-something pounds to lose) with all my stats on it. @southernlady has said it's okay for me to share a few links where you can see more details of my journey if you want to:

A US-based live streaming YouTube show called "The Naked Truth" which will be interviewing me on Sunday at 5PM PDT (the link to the show will be shared on their page just a few minutes before it starts - you can post questions for them to ask me if you want): The Naked Truth

My most recent YouTube vlog (I make weekly videos) that details how I'm feeling now that I've reached such a huge milestone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZmXJYdx9bs

My Tumblr page where I share before-and-during pics, low carb recipes, etc.: http://vsginny.tumblr.com

Oh, and yes, in the pic below, that's the same silver dress in both pics. Minus the boobs in the second one.

Also, please forgive me if you've seen this elsewhere already - it's a huge milestone and I really want to share it.
12440719_278823979115222_5305973037363445094_o.jpg

Beyond amazing! I just watched a couple of your videos on YouTube. I am so moved by your story. Particularly poignant was your assertion that your goal of 250 was the correct decision for you. Yeah the weight loss is stunning, however the lasting impression I have is the inner glow of happiness and peace that comes through in all your videos from May 2015 to the present. You are awesome!

I tell you what - I get all kinds of congrats comments on Facebook, but nothing means as much to me as the comments from BF. You guys always feel like family to me. :) Thank you so much for all your incredibly kind words.

I feel like much of my success is based on your careful posts. I researched to a point and then jumped in. I never quite knew what questions to ask or which of my assumptions I should challenge. But you always seemed to have the right post waiting for me to find that would clearly answer what ever issue I was having. I owe you big time. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back