3 Month Surgiversay/anniversary

GrammyLuLu

Today is my 3 month to the day of my revision (RnY to DS) surgery. The last month has been pretty good the first 2 were a rough recovery. I am feeling pretty normal but there are days when I just dont feel good. Some foods are hard for me to eat can't eat over cooked meat or crispy food and that's ok, I like my bacon chewy not crispy!LOL
I did have a true stall but I have seemed to break through that and have started losing again. I need to calm down and have trust in this surgery. I'm still keeping this surgery pretty close to the vest and have only told a very few trusted friends about even having the surgery. I kinda feel like its nobody's business but mine.
I am still very glad I made the decision to have the revision surgery as hard as it has been it has totally been worth it!

It gets so much better. Hang in there. The first few months were horrible. The first year was OK. Then it got great.

GrammyLuLu, glad you are doing well, but totally disagree with you on the bacon! Crispy is best! ;) Sorry there are still some tougher days - they will get less frequent as time passes. Hope you are starting to shop for new, smaller clothes - that's always such a boost.

GrammyLuLu, glad you are doing well, but totally disagree with you on the bacon! Crispy is best! ;) Sorry there are still some tougher days - they will get less frequent as time passes. Hope you are starting to shop for new, smaller clothes - that's always such a boost.
I AM!!! And yes it is so fun! Smaller clothes for the win! I like crispy bacon but it doesn't like me right now but my favorite is chewy bacon!

3 months is not very long, so give yourself lots of time and some slack, slowly with the changes (like more food) - and congratulations. :)

Latest posts

Back