3/29/2020 Weekly Activity Report

Settledownnow

I am starting this activity thread as a way to help me stay on track, similar to the weekly weigh-in. Would you like to join me?

Please post your activity for the week. This is not an athletic competition. The purpose is to provide encouragement to stay active and work toward living a healthy lifestyle.

This week: Walked daily, rode bike x2

I walked 5 days. Unfortunately one morning was raining. It helps me deal with the stress of social distancing. There is something so calming about a nice walk in fresh air.

I walked 5 days. Unfortunately one morning was raining. It helps me deal with the stress of social distancing. There is something so calming about a nice walk in fresh air.

I agree with you MsVee! I have found doing any type of exercise helps me stay sane during this craziness.

Have you been running anymore Munchkin? I'm going to start the Couch to 5k running program this week (that is my goal anyway). I do not plan to run a 5k but I would like to be able to run for 20-30 minutes for excercise.
If you knew me IRL, you would know how much I hate exercise. And couch to 5K worked for me. It was incredibly easy. If it worked for a slug like me, it will work for just about anyone. Once you GET how to do it you can use it to increase distance or get back into it after slacking off. I started running BECAUSE I am lazy and resented the time it took to walk 5 miles a day. I was trying to get it over with faster!

Yes, I still run. And I still hate it. But it is faster than walking.

Latest posts

Back