1. Bookmarks current system will be replaced when we upgrade. Please open your bookmarks and copy to a text document to save them. I will be uninstalling the current system by the end of Dec 2018

15 year surgiversary

Discussion in 'Duodenal Switch' started by DianaCox, Aug 5, 2018.

Munchkin

Munchkin Full of Fairy Dust

Wow! Just wow!

JackieOnLine

JackieOnLine Moderator Staff Member

Happy Surgiversary to you, too, Munchkin? :thumbsup:

galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

Congrats!!!!

Innervision

Innervision Well-Known Member

An amazing and inspirational transformation. Congratulations!

countryham

countryham Well-Known Member

Congratulations Diana, You look amazing!

Susan in Tennessee

Susan in Tennessee Well-Known Member

Diana, you look really great! That pretty violet color is good on you and I agree the smile is so real on your face, it makes me smile too. You and Liz are both members of the long hair club these days and are rockin’ it! Congrats on 15 years and a huge heartfelt thank you for doing all you do to help myself and so many others. I hope you get to take the rv trip that is tentatively planned!

DianaCox likes this.
    southernlady

southernlady Administrator Staff Member

Diana's looks better than mine...mine is growing out goofy. It's like I stuck my finger in an electric socket. I know it's the humidity and it will be this fall before I get another hair cut. TRYING to get mine all one length.

DianaCox

DianaCox Bad Cop

My very fine, but abundant, very straight hair is now kind of thicker, rougher and maybe a bit wavy, and is drier and has more body than before - but it might be mostly because the hair color my hairdresser has been using kind of damaging it - I'm good with it though, because it's easier to manage and for the first time in my life, I can go 6 days without washing my hair. In fact, it's got about an inch of outgrowth (and grey) and it's kind of more limp and flat. Time to call for cut and color ...

JackieOnLine

JackieOnLine Moderator Staff Member

I totally love having long hair again: I find it less work than short hair. because every time I sleep on short hair it needs fixing. long hair, I can brush and go.

and I feel more girly, you know?:rolleyes:

DianaCox

DianaCox Bad Cop

I’m putting mine in a ponytail or bun. I need to get back to drying it with a round brush to let it go loose.

Trim and color on Monday (yikes! 6 months since the last time!). Maybe another pic after.

harrietvane

harrietvane Well-Known Member

Late to the party, but congratulations on your surgiversary. Your success and frank way of sharing it were a bit part of reassuring me that this was the right surgery for me. Thanks for all you've done for the DS community since - we're lucky to have you!

JackieOnLine, JuliaDS and DianaCox like this.
    Marquis Mark

Marquis Mark Well-Known Member

Mazel-tov!

DianaCox likes this.