13 y.o. DSer posting desperate plight

"Staccato soliloquies" - OMFG, that's hysterical.

ETA - I didn't see Spiky's post before I wrote mine - GMTA.

Ava is batshit crazy - or a troll - or an attention-whore - or all of the above. And it seems she doesn't care that everyone knows what she's posted before about husband/stepson/surgeries/how beautiful she is. Sheesh.

Her latest is a seriously crazy way to brag about big diamonds, I think??
Is she separated from the husband with the stepson?

So apparently, some people over there have gotten wise to her and know her shenanigans. Sin Kim for one, is calling her on having her account "hacked again", posting drunk or high, or both, etc.

How can you tell that Meoww and this Shatner-speak person are one and the same?

The person about whom this thread was started is a real DSer, Karen Kalstein - she started a thread on OH DS forum, which has been deleted. At some point in THIS thread, Meoww/Ava/model/wife/stepmother to a 400-lb basement dweller/tamer of foxes/etc. is a different RNY nutjob.

I've been reading through the threads. I find this one so sad. In addition to the people who mentally were not right to have the surgery, there are people out there who have nothing better to do than to stir up some fire. I've even seen children of some legitimate site members highjack their parents identity to say hateful and hurtful things. I take everything I read on all sites, with a "grain of salt."

Latest posts

Back