Crazy Dog Mom!
100 Day Challenge!

1/7/19 Day 1
1/31/19 Day 25
2/25/19 Day 50
3/22/19 Day 75
4/6/19 Day 90
4/16/19 Day 100

Everyone picks a different staring point plus different goals and what they personally want to achieve. Mine are as follows:

Water: 64 oz minimum daily

Walk: 10,000 steps on gym days/12,000 on non-gym days

Carbs: Starting at 75 carbs or less (might change)

Gym: Strength training 3x's a week for 30-45minutes

Bike: Try to ride 1-2 times a week/weather pending

Dog Training- Work my own dogs/2 a day minimum

Please list your own if you want to join!
:ole:

Last edited:
Didn't ride bikes yesterday as it was getting dark when I got home. I did get in over 5.6 miles yesterday. Got everything else in for the day.

Day 2
Going good already! Gym pus 64 oz of water already in plus half of my step goal! Woot! Have a lot going on the next few day, I'll have to really focus to stay on track!
Let's do this! :D

Anyone else doing the challenge? Did really well yesterday and today is going great! Steps, water, and food all right on schedule! :)

Day 4 is looking good! Woot! Below carbs for the morning by 5, which is a lot!! Plus it's "Tiny Friday", can't wait for the weekend. Let's do this! :cheerleaders:

Day 4 is looking good! Woot! Below carbs for the morning by 5, which is a lot!! Plus it's "Tiny Friday", can't wait for the weekend. Let's do this! :cheerleaders:

Go Liz go. Need to get past this week. Will start the challenge next week.

Snowed in over the weekend and didn't make great food choices... :frown: But I'm maintaining and not gaining sooo win, kinda. :rolleyes:

Go Liz.....you can do it.

My update. I signed up for the liquid fast program. I start Feb 9th. I will spend 8 to 10 weeks on it. Until then, I'll cheer you on.

Cheers,

Beth

How's everyone doing? It's day 22 and I finally lost a pound, YAY!! I had to do a few adjustments to get the scale to move. On the bright side I know what maintenance feels like! :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back