1. Please review your surgery details found under your profile.
  2. We have many with MIA Avatars. If you are missing yours, please reload it. Use a browser you normally do not use to check. List is in Announcements: http://bariatricfacts.org/threads/missing-avatars.5131/

You fucking won't believe it

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Charris, Dec 18, 2017.

galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

Just wanted to send you some support! Hugs and Holiday Cheer! Hang in there.

Charris likes this.
    Spiky Bugger

Spiky Bugger Well-Known Member

Dammit, Clarissa!

I didn't see this thread until just now! (New phone...trying to read on a tiny screen instead of my iPad.)

You have my phone number. (You have Diana's phone number and she can call me.) I have a big comfy car and a pass to use the express lane to get you from Pasadena to Amtrak in LA. (But last time I took that train to AZ, it left at...like...10p.m., so check the schedule.) My house is in chaos...my step-bro has been here since 8:00 a.m. And it's almost 8:00 pm, but we now have heat.

We promised to go watch a 7-year-old, whose daddy can't leave work, in her school's Christmas songfest at about 9:30 Thursday morning. After that, the calendar is empty.

We can pick you up, park you here for a while and then take you to Amtrak.

Let me know.

JackieOnLine and Charris like this.
    Spiky Bugger

Spiky Bugger Well-Known Member

Wait! You're gonna DRIVE back here?

Think about flying or the train...and going home on the train. YOU HAVE A SUCK record driving on I-10.

JackieOnLine and Charris like this.
    DSRIGGS

DSRIGGS Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon

Damn Clarissa. That sucks. I am really good at growing scar tissue as well but for whatever reason this last surgery said I had one little patch and that was it. I was surprised as he was, so hopefully this time you become shitty at scar tissue growing and it is no more.

Best luck darling. You deserve a break.

Charris likes this.