You can't make this shit up - SMH - surgery tomorrow

Good luck, Scott and get your wife to let us know as soon as she can on FB so one of us can post here. I'm sorry it's a bigger issue but SO glad it's happening tomorrow.

Wow what luck that it can be taken care of so quickly. Here's wishing this is IT for surgeries for you. You have far exceeded your lifetime surgery quota.

Good luck, Scott and get your wife to let us know as soon as she can on FB so one of us can post here. I'm sorry it's a bigger issue but SO glad it's happening tomorrow.
Thanks so much my friend. I will get you updated as soon as possible. Procedure is at 1:45 so that is going to suck but I am glad I am getting in. I just let Ara know that I am getting the surgery and his redponse:

Hello
Thank you for the update- once this is done you will be like the iron man with a prosthetic shield!
Ara

Lol he is a hoot sometimes.

Scott, thinking of you today and wishing you (another) safe and successful (well more than some of the past ones) surgery.

Scott, thinking of you today and wishing you (another) safe and successful (well more than some of the past ones) surgery.
Thank you my friend. Your support and advice is invaluable to me.

Latest posts

Back