y'all won't believe it

Hey hilary1617 thanks. I've been thinking about you. How have you been feeling? you doing ok?

I'm doing ok, C, thanks for asking! Heading to NOLA this weekend to catch the Easter parades and then have a week of scans / prodding. Am excited because I'm getting a new-to-U.S. scan (Gallium 68) that provides a much clearer picture, but also a bit nervous about what that clearer picture will show.

Mainly, we've cause for celebration here because my son's tumor has been removed and finally after 15 weeks out of school (high school freshman), he's back in class and caught up on all of the back work and exams.

How's life? How are you feeling? How is Toots?

I'm doing ok, C, thanks for asking! Heading to NOLA this weekend to catch the Easter parades and then have a week of scans / prodding. Am excited because I'm getting a new-to-U.S. scan (Gallium 68) that provides a much clearer picture, but also a bit nervous about what that clearer picture will show.

Mainly, we've cause for celebration here because my son's tumor has been removed and finally after 15 weeks out of school (high school freshman), he's back in class and caught up on all of the back work and exams.

How's life? How are you feeling? How is Toots?

Great news, Hilary. And understandable nervousness.

Latest posts

Back