WTF? You know who is advocating daily enemas again for convenience

Well, I know of someone who became dependent on daily enemas. Her butt doctor (proctologist?) said she had stretched out her colon so much it no longer had any spontaneous peristalsis, no muscle tone, nothing. She is now in her 80's, incontinent, and cannot administer her enemas herself anymore. She wears an adult diaper because she has no control of her bowels.

Doesn't surprise me NYC is still promoting her bowel regimen. Crazy people like the company of like-minded crazies. Stuns me to think that she never used Mag Oxide to help her be regular. She probably is so uptight, she manufactures diamonds when she finally shits.

In my adult life I ONLY resorted to an enema ONE time...the night I was still in the hospital after my latest back surgery last Oct. And I was SO miserable it was my only option...

I'll stick to our current methods...LOTS of nice fatty meat, butter in my coffee, etc...makes going pretty regular.

I've seen her post about that before and it always concerned me.. enemas should be a last resort.. not a daily squeegee for your guts. I have IBS issues and fluctuate between stopped up and the opposite. At no time has a shot of heavy cream in my coffee failed me when things aren't working the best.

But this isn't to go poop when you can't on any given day, or are in pain - it is SOLELY to make it possible to go poop once per morning, on schedule, so you aren't inconvenienced. In other words, NO MEDICAL REASON WHATSOEVER. Yeah, not a good idea from what I have read. And TRUST me, morning poopings being a long drawn out process are inconvenient for me - I need 3 hrs to "finish" most days. And I don't despise enemas - I have had them for particular, medically-required reasons, and didn't find them unpleasant. But every day?? That sounds unhealthy to me.

Now, we are all probably making the same initial assumption here. That "she" finds enemas as unpleasant as the general population does. We'd all be wrong, I suspect. My suspicion here is that the person in question has an anal fixation, perversion, or some other deep seated psychological reason for all the daily poop chute douching. Because nobody in their RIGHT mind would actively do this, nor would they PROMOTE this and ENCOURAGE this behavior in others.

But I've held all along that this person is tetched. Simply put, she is insane. Bat shit crazy insane.

And now I'm off to consult my financial planner on investing in enema sales in New York City.

Now, we are all probably making the same initial assumption here. That "she" finds enemas as unpleasant as the general population does. We'd all be wrong, I suspect. My suspicion here is that the person in question has an anal fixation, perversion, or some other deep seated psychological reason for all the daily poop chute douching. Because nobody in their RIGHT mind would actively do this, nor would they PROMOTE this and ENCOURAGE this behavior in others.

But I've held all along that this person is tetched. Simply put, she is insane. Bat shit crazy insane.

And now I'm off to consult my financial planner on investing in enema sales in New York City.
Thank you so much for saying that. I wanted to say that really badly.

Wouldn't removing the big stick from her ass make pooping easier and more convenient?

I'm of the honest opinion that daily enemas isn't a good thing for a healthy bowel. If she wants to blow out her colon, more power to her. But it's irresponsible to advocate unhealthy practices for others who just assume her word is gospel because they don't know any better...yet. Or recognize the bat shit insanity for what it is

There are multiple reasons why regular enemas with tap water ( or regular enemas with anything) are a bad idea. I'm surprised such a know it all as nyb doesn't know any of them. I haven't been back to that place in so long, but immediately suspected that was who was advocating regular enemas as I recall he stating this years ago.

Last year there was a show called "My Secret Addiction" and one episode was a couple who were addicted to coffee enemas. The wife does four enemas a day and the husband does two. Their reason...

"I love the way coffee enemas make me feel," Trina says in HuffPost TV's exclusive video of the enema episode above. "I feel like a sense of euphoria. I absolutely would fall apart without them."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/05/my-strange-addiction-coffee-enemas_n_2623016.html

Latest posts

Back