Wondering what happened to someone on OH

ProteinSnob

And I can't remember her name. She had the DS and was on the boards way, way back in 2001. I was already approved for RNY, but I always liked you DSers. Anyway, she was blonde and posted that she was able to go on an overseas mission trip with her DS. That was always my biggest fear, that I wouldn't be able to eat normally and be around others. And that the DS was too "experimental". How I wish I had gone for the DS instead of that stupid RNY.

Does anyone remember her? I'd like to thank her for bringing me back to OH later, and being open-minded about a revision to the DS because of her transparency.

Just thought it was worth a shot asking here.

Sorry, no clue about her name. I think it had her name in it. She had short blonde hair and her picture was her avatar. She was a really nice person and very patient about explaining about her DS.

You know, I think I remember the person you are talking about. I remember some spirited threads about what you would do if you ran out of vites in some third world location.

Sorry, I don't remember the name either.

I remember the "spirited" conversation also but I don't remember her name.

I think she went to Africa or something for a couple of weeks. I can remember wondering if she carried a bunch of vitamins through customs.
There were a couple different people who did missions trips post-DS. The one you *don't* mean is Rena, who is a redhead. I recall the discussion with the person you're talking about, but not a name.

Latest posts

Back