What is a down side of having DS?

I don't like deceivers, and MWG/BubbleButt/Daphne is a serial deceiver. She can't hurt me, but could hurt others by spewing out false negative "facts" about legitimate DS surgeons or their staff. And if she's doing this for profit, all the worse. And of course she also sucks well-meaning folks like us into spending our valuable time answering her posts until her identity is again revealed.
And I'm sure she'll be back, maybe here, maybe OH, maybe proboards with yet another name, one of these days.
I have no doubt that she will be successfully outed yet again by those in the know. I only hope that newbies/lurkers will not get sucked into her insanity before that happens.

There's little chance she will get away with another reincarnaming. Maybe briefly on Facey Space, but not anywhere else.

I'm hoping the Mexican authorities are contacted by the INNOCENT medical professionals I believe she is harming, and on behalf of the US pre-op patients who are being deceived and misled away from the only (IMHO) adequately experienced DS surgeon in Mexico.

Someone posted the information from here on Proboards, and NYB got her knickers in an indignant twist:
"Daphne" if you have anything further to say you might want to do it here, now. Because I am going to make sure you lose your job and never work for another bariatric surgeon in that area again.
Well, I wish her good luck with that - I'm all for her doing that. But there are other wheels in motion already, so I hope she doesn't take credit for it if it actually happens.

Is Willt someone from here? A first time poster, Ungson patient, who outed Michelle in his post?
And is West4thAvenue someone who also posts here? Or just reads here?

I don't like deceivers, and MWG/BubbleButt/Daphne is a serial deceiver. She can't hurt me, but could hurt others by spewing out false negative "facts" about legitimate DS surgeons or their staff. And if she's doing this for profit, all the worse. And of course she also sucks well-meaning folks like us into spending our valuable time answering her posts until her identity is again revealed.
And I'm sure she'll be back, maybe here, maybe OH, maybe proboards with yet another name, one of these days.
HOLY BAT DROPPINGS.

This post = fifteen lines of EN cussing. I hope you are all hiding under your bomb shelters.

Now now, I'm just a little peeved. I'm not as good at sussing out trolls as EN and Diana. I should have realized right away, when I recommended Dr. Ungson and she said terrible things about him and his staff, who it was. But I just figured she was someone I shoudl ignore and leave to her own devices...till she turned up here and all was revealed.

Of course NYC is going to take the credit. That is what she does. Always has the last word. Bullies swing that way.

And Kelly acts like SHE figured it out, when in fact she was told by others that it was Michelle - "Daphne is a troll. Two other members and I recognized her from long ago on OH." Whatever, Kel.

And Kelly acts like SHE figured it out, when in fact she was told by others that it was Michelle - "Daphne is a troll. Two other members and I recognized her from long ago on OH." Whatever, Kel.
Bull-fucking-shit. Kelly probably read YOUR post. Kelly isn't that smart. She is REactive, not PROactive. And she's lazy.

I sometimes kind of feel sorry for her - but then I remember what she did to many of us last year, and specifically how she clumsily and futilely TRIED to do to stab me in the back by trying to help my stalker, and the feeling passes.

I am amused by how she tries to deal politely with Scott and Ricky though, while visibly swallowing her gorge. As well as her indignation at being fooled by Michelle Walsh and then trying to take credit for outing her, literally a day after it was done here.

Last edited:
Well, she's done it to herself. That's what happens when you lie and back stab your friends and acquaintances. Crickets chirp, as I predicted, on PB.

Latest posts

Back