What did I do?

laundry after major surgery is hard! sounds like you are doing very well and might as well be proud of yourself :bacondance:
Thank you - sure wish I felt like I was doing well. LOL - I had my kids bring it to the machine & sat down while I sorted and pre-treated. Exhausted me, but the piles were quite scary!

You just had surgery on the 10th of October. You are very early out and its people pointed out it gets much easier, but you need to chill you're putting too high of expectations on yourself. The 30-60-90 day rule is nothing more than a recommendation for a goal nothing says you have to hit it so don't stress yourself out

I'm will be 3 months out on the 22nd and in the last week or so I've noticed I'm feeling a lot better all of a sudden. I have more energy - not fully recovered energy but more than sit on the couch after work for most of the night. I'm getting into a pretty good routine with food and fluids. It just takes time. Give yourself a break, don't expect too much and take it day by day, hour by hour. I had buyer's remorse for awhile just because I felt crappy. It gets SOOOO much better though, just takes a little time.

Latest posts

Back