Welcome

Diana and En can we stay put now? Tell Sue I miss her old gramudgion face and she needs to join the party! ;)I am glad to see some people posting here that I haven't seen much of on the other board. Also not being computer savy at all it might take a while for me to figure things out! I am lost without a spell check Liz!
Barb

Diana and En can we stay put now? Tell Sue I miss her old gramudgion face and she needs to join the party! ;)I am glad to see some people posting here that I haven't seen much of on the other board. Also not being computer savy at all it might take a while for me to figure things out! I am lost without a spell check Liz!
Barb
Barb, are you using IE? Cause spellcheck is built into the other browsers (Firefox, Chome, Safari, heck even Opera). That's why no one has bothered creating an addon for the spellcheck.

Sue is around...just keep looking for her avatar!

Thanks Liz my DH is going to help me. I have Safari. I found Sue. It is like hearing from a long lost family member. Before long everyone will be here. How about Kerrie? I haven't seen him post since OH. I know there are vets I am not thinking of but from what I can see the ones that matter are here. I've already seen Slim Shady! I have a feeling this is going to be a hit! I just wish I hadn't taken a few days off and missed what ever the happened over there. In a way I shouldn't be so surprised I think the writing was on the wall about six months months back. I am just glad to be here!
Barb

Hello, everyone. I am a new pre-op and on the other board I go by PsAmom. I'm not the most adept at setting up signature lines, avatar photos and such so it may be a while til I can get all that stuff organized.
Ask one of your kids...they can probably do it blindfolded!

Found my way. Thanks for leaving bread crumbs along the way. I am know as feeder3565 on all sites. My name is Karen had my DS in 2008, BMI of 34 going in. I am 5'6 and a BMI of 20. CC of 100, with a 2-3 sleeve. I struggle with keeping weight on, iron up, sugar up, bacteria overgrowth down. I look at the glass and see it half full, adapt my life and move on until more options are made. I don't post much. Learning the ways of this site and it will take me a while. Diane, can't get to the post about antibiotics. Been on them for the last 3 months at 500 3xday. Last surgery sent me way over the top. PCP sent me to GI doctor. He gave me a script for 500 3xday Qty. 30. 12 refills before12/14. My PCP had a treatment plan on file from Mayo for cycling antibiotics, been doing this for 3 years. Now all the sudden he says does not feel comfortable and sends me to a GI. Was very surprised with GI. Says short gut no problem. See me in a year if this works for you. It does scare me with the use of antibiotics, I have no choice if I want my vit s and nut. to absorb as the overgrowth also keeps my sugar down. So I do what I got to do. Tried many probiotics and they do not help for me. The last few years following the fecal transplant. You bet I will eat shit to stop this if it works. Thanks all you vets.

Hello, everyone. I am a new pre-op. I'm not the most adept at setting up signature lines, avatar photos and such so it may be a while til I can get all that stuff organized.
If you need help and they won't or can't, let me know. I can edit most things behind the scenes for you. The avatar tho, you have to do that. Find something you want to use that is about 200 x 200 pixels (geek speak) and save it to your computer, then upload it to your profile from your computer.

Latest posts

Back