Welcome

Hello,
No wonder it has been pretty quiet over yonder. I was known as CVharris but figured Charris pronounced cherish would be easier and less akward

Hi Charris! I used to work with a woman name Charis (pronounced Care-is) and your name always reminded me of hers, and now it's even more similar than I imagined :p.

Howdy everyone, and thanks to Liz for the invite, I've really missed some of these faces :)!

Hello what was your name on the other board? I think I remember seeing out a couple of times.

Hi Charris! I used to work with a woman name Charis (pronounced Care-is) and your name always reminded me of hers, and now it's even more similar than I imagined :p.

Howdy everyone, and thanks to Liz for the invite, I've really missed some of these faces :)!

Hi everyone! I learned about this site from Charris. Thank you for the hard work that has been devoted to getting this up and running. I'm having a virgin DS in 10 days. I'm just a little overwhelmed - trying to get everything at home and work in order, as well as find some "me time" to mentally prepare for this adventure.

PearBear, aaa, IndianaMom. Yay for charris leading the way. And spine found us! Gonna have to get used to the new moniker (you don't look like conceit to me... OK, how's that even possible?). Promise to try. Great to see you all here.

PearBear, aaa, IndianaMom. Yay for charris leading the way. And spine found us! Gonna have to get used to the new moniker (you don't look like conceit to me... OK, how's that even possible?). Promise to try. Great to see you all here.

Hehe it's a reference to metaphysical conceit (poetic device). Lovely to be here:)
Hopefully my avatar will come to be associated with the metaphysical poetry of John Donne and biomechanical spine tattoos (might use that as avatar on Proboards :D ).

Latest posts

Back