Welcome

To the new members - please feel free to add to the data and information here. You should only COPY your own informative posts, but feel free to rewrite useful information from elsewhere in your own words, or even link to publicly available posts on other sites.

Please try to help grow the site by sharing the link - you may want to be careful about WHERE you do it though - the Powers That Be (PTBs) at some sites will delete links to other sites, and are even reading PMs and deleting them if they attempt send a link to a site they don't like or see as competing. In particular, let's try to get members with non-DS surgeries to join and participate. This site is aiming at inclusiveness.

To be clear: I am not a member of the management of this site, though I am a vocal member of the Peanut Gallery. I share my opinions - I am very generous in that way. But the real management team is free to take them or leave them.

Liiiissssaaaaa!!!! Charrissssssss (CV!!)!!!! You made it!

Good too see you Snob and Lauren and so any familiar 'faces' -- OK, I'm feeling way too much like Mr. Rogers so I'll stop now.

But it's a beeeaauuutiiiful day in the neighborhood.... glad you're all here. Now tell two friends. :)

Hey everyone. I glad to the family migrating on over. Please be patient with me till I learn this site. Yesterday i thought I was corresponding with Southernlady and was actually posting on a thread lol. Yall know I can be kinda special at times.

Last edited:
Heyyyy Bradley!!! Grab that gorgeous wife of yours can come hang awhile. What a wild ride, huh?

Hah - I was just looking to see if you were here yet Bradley. Welcome! If you feel like it - and are not yet banned from PMing after your post, please PM the link to here to anyone on Proboards who you think would like it here. But DON'T use the link - use spaces between the words. I think Kelly is reading PMs or at least scanning them.

Made it!

Been a bit busy this week, but finally made some time. Got real dead real quick. Waiting for my first tale of shit violation for posting this gem:

Yep, what a sad spiral. Too bad it had to move this way. When faced with a challenge or disagreement one can move to the middle or double down, and in the case of doubling down, you can alienate your entire base with the click of the mouse. Even innocent bystanders, myself included, had a feeling this was going to happen.

This whole situation could be easily mitigated for the sake of the community but much like its predecessor, when personal feelings and greed take over, the community will suffer.

Latest posts

Back