Welcome

DianaCox

Bad Cop
On behalf of - um - myself - welcome to the DS Forum. Pull up a chair and join in the conversation - or start one - or just read and enjoy and lurk for a while.

There will be many voices that you will hear here - everyone has their own learning style, and there are many styles of posting. Some people are soft-spoken, some are blunt and to the point; some prefer to do mostly hair-patting, and some ass-kicking - especially when confronted with someone doing things that are potentially self-destructive (it happens). Keeping an open mind will make the experience more enlightening.

You always have the power to customize your experience here - there is a block button if you are uncomfortable with someone's style. You do not, however, have the right to nanny the forum - we have mods for that. Block or ignore, and move on.

The DS is a wild ride and a new lease on life - but it takes a village to live the DS life to the fullest, because we are all always learning how to do it most successfully, together. We hope you enjoy our experience here, that you will take what you need, leave the rest and contribute what you can.

Howdy... this site's gonna take some learning. I'm sure I'll figure things soon enough ;-)
You'll get the hang of it. Welcome

BTW, the "quote" button is called reply right beside the like feature on a post!

And you can "multiquote" by just pressing a second reply button if you want.

Excited to be here!

LOVE getting you here...now if we can get your wife over. More spousal teams are needed.

Hello,
No wonder it has been pretty quiet over yonder. I was known as CVharris but figured Charris pronounced cherish would be easier and less akward

Latest posts

Back