Wanted to share a Before and On My Way picture

Yvonne

I did this picture a few days ago and wanted to share it. It was hard for me to see "much loss", even though it's almost 80lbs now. I think it's because I was at this current weight so many years, so in my mind I thought that's how I looked, not like the super large woman in the before picture. Crazy right.

1k.jpg

Fantastic progress! I love that you call it an on-your-way photo. I still consider myself on my way. I just hope its not on my way to fat again, :geek:.

Last edited:
You look wonderful in both photos! Congratulations on 80 lbs lost - that's a huge accomplishment and I can definitely see the difference. I never know you were the Mistress of All Evil. Will have to keep an eye out in the future!

You look wonderful in both photos! Congratulations on 80 lbs lost - that's a huge accomplishment and I can definitely see the difference. I never know you were the Mistress of All Evil. Will have to keep an eye out in the future!

We love Disney and my daughter loves the villians. That shirt is hers from the park. A girl's cut XXL. She hates girl's cut as well. So I inherited several nice things that were never worn.

Latest posts

Back