Waiting for call

nedsmehlp

I have decided to change surgeons to Dr. K. Last week Dr. K's office received all my info: 6 month diet, psych eval, cardiology report, pulmonary report. His office manager said Dr. K will look over my reports and they will contact me if they need anything else. I haven't heard yet and am getting nervous that he won't do it. I don't know why he wouldn't, I guess since my last surgeon said "IF and or WHEN", that has made me gun shy. Anyway when I was looking for a surgeon, I had contacted Dr. Antone office in Nebraska. The woman I talked to said the hospital would no longer let him do the DS at their hospital, but he was in the process of getting another hospital to let him. Today I got a call from Dr. Antone himself. I asked him if he did the Hess Method, and he said that he actually developed the method but Hess put his name on it. He also told me since I had regained weight after the VSG he would make a pouch of my stomach, like the gastric bypass, and then do the DS. He said if I waited 2 months that he would do it for me. Of course I'm going to Dr. K, but I just thought this was really a curious conversation and thought I'd share it.

He also told me since I had regained weight after the VSG he would make a pouch of my stomach, like the gastric bypass, and then do the DS. He said if I waited 2 months that he would do it for me.
Not no but HELL NO. What he is describing is a distal RNY.

Stick with Dr. K, he'll get back to you.

Latest posts

Back