VSG to DS: YOU MUST EAT LOW CARB

Stefanie S.

So I had a super hard time getting carbs out of my diet. I lost 50 pounds without really needing to. But then weight loss stopped for several months. I thought maybe that was it. But for the last week, I've eaten low carb, high protein, high fat. And I'm eating a lot! Keeping carbs around 50 per day and I just dropped 8 more pounds after several months of a stall. So I wanted to pass this advice along - if you're in a stall - maybe look at your carb intake? Best wishes!

Also... I just realized that it took me 3.5 years and 2 surgeries, but I'm finally 100 pounds down from my highest weight!! I guess persistence will eventually pay off :)

So I had a super hard time getting carbs out of my diet. I lost 50 pounds without really needing to. But then weight loss stopped for several months. I thought maybe that was it. But for the last week, I've eaten low carb, high protein, high fat. And I'm eating a lot! Keeping carbs around 50 per day and I just dropped 8 more pounds after several months of a stall. So I wanted to pass this advice along - if you're in a stall - maybe look at your carb intake? Best wishes!

Also... I just realized that it took me 3.5 years and 2 surgeries, but I'm finally 100 pounds down from my highest weight!! I guess persistence will eventually pay off :)
Good for you. It may change further out. And there are enough of us who couldn't go so low carb and still lost our weight. I'm one of the. I kept mine between 70-120 during weight loss. It's WHICH carbs you ingest as well. I can easily get 30 grams of dairy carbs in the morning.

Latest posts

Back