Vit's

countryham

Has anyone ever tried Andrew Lessmans vitamins? And are they any good? I see they are advertising the hell out of them on TV this weekend.

I believe the supplements are "good" but the amounts are not going to be what we need as DSers, in particular with the fat-soluble vits. You are better off going with Vitalady's recommendations and watching and stocking up when items go on sale.

There is nothing wrong with them, but also nothing so special about them. Just goes to show the power of advertising. You will do just as well with multivits from Costco or your drug store, and your wallet will thank you. Of course you still need the specialized "dry" A, D, and K, but that isn't what he's hawking...oh, excuse me, selling.

There is nothing wrong with them, but also nothing so special about them. Just goes to show the power of advertising. You will do just as well with multivits from Costco or your drug store, and your wallet will thank you. Of course you still need the specialized "dry" A, D, and K, but that isn't what he's hawking...oh, excuse me, selling.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back