Vitamin Question

Katie T.

Ok so I have a stupid question about vitamins. I know we are supposed to take WAY above...like way way above the recommended dose. My questions is.....some vitamins make people sick to their stomach. I've always taken my vits with breakfast so I've never had a problem...but when we are supposed to be taking such high doses of vits do they tend to up set your stomach more? Just curious.

Hi @Katie T. I take something every 3 or 4 hours and don't have any trouble with it upsetting my stomach. Even my iron which i was the most worried about. I take ProFErrin and it is pretty easy on the stomach.

Early out, the vitamins can make your stomach upset. That's why most of us ease into the routine. Start with your multi, then after a couple of days add others, like calcium or Dry D...don't add more than one type in a day...and take a day or two between. That way, you know which one is upsetting your system. It may take up to a month to get on the full regimen but it works.

Took me 5 or 6 years to find an iron that didn't make me sick. But it was manageable and the bottom line was, I just took it anyway! Other than the iron I never had a problem with any of them.

Latest posts

Back