Vitamin patches Good or Bad?

Megange1

Hi-

I just got resleeved and switched, and I got the premade vitalady vitamin packs, but I was wondering if anyone had tried vitamin patches to get in their nutrients? It will be awhile before I can get all my vitamins in, so I thought this might be a good alternative in the meantime? Maybe even long term if they work? Any thoughts?

I saw one person on another website (you know the one!) who said that someone else said they had a good results. Everything else I've seen has been that they didn't work. I think it's a great concept that would help a lot of people if it did work, but so far, it hasn't happened.

My mother and I both took them for the first 9-12 months and both of us had good results. The only reason I left them was because of the cost even with ordering in bulk between the two of us and using discount codes it's still cheaper for me to get the pill form in the long run so I switched out. I did love them but it gets pricey. would recommend them for the first few months after surgery then phase out for cost efficiency.

Right now, assuming you are not taking the vites anyway, they are probably better than nothing. But they don't work well enough for us to actually rely on them so it's probably best if you just work up to taking them.

Add in the iron last. That's the one the most people have a hard time with!

Latest posts

Back