Vita4life anyone?

Eztli

Is there anyone on here who uses their vitamins? I know they are expensive and you need to take 12 a day (post ds) but they do seem preferable to keeping track of many vitamins of different dosages. They generally get great reviews (but reviews are notoriously unreliable) not to mention most of them seem to be from RNY patients and even a few sleevers. I got my sleeve a long time ago and back in the day they didn't recommend vitamin supplementation so Ive never taken them.

Is there anyone on here who uses their vitamins? I know they are expensive and you need to take 12 a day (post ds) but they do seem preferable to keeping track of many vitamins of different dosages. They generally get great reviews (but reviews are notoriously unreliable) not to mention most of them seem to be from RNY patients and even a few sleevers. I got my sleeve a long time ago and back in the day they didn't recommend vitamin supplementation so Ive never taken them.
As a DSer, they would be worthless. No way an all in one works for any of us.

Start with the Vitalady list http://bariatricfacts.org/threads/vitalady-links.11/ and tweak based on post op labs.

Latest posts

Back