Vegas meeting, plastics consultantion with MX Dr. Sauceda

I do not believe I am going to have PS with him, but I might go for a vacation and have some fun with fellow DSers (and eat a lot of protein and fat).

Do you have any more specific details?

I'll get the date. I'm kind of hoping this will turn into a trip for the members of this board. ;-) It would be nice to have a gathering. I so want to meet everyone!

There are so many other people I want to meet. Just to name a few

DianaCox
southernlady
hilary1617
Charris - Can we go get our nails done. ;-)

And so many more and just because I did not list everyone, doesn't mean your not on my list. Maybe we can get harrietvane to come in from Asia too. She loves a good party. And I've meet a few people already. Larra Duckman

I'll get the date. I'm kind of hoping this will turn into a trip for the members of this board. ;-) It would be nice to have a gathering. I so want to meet everyone!

DianaCox
southernlady
hilary1617

And so many more and just because I did not list everyone, doesn't mean your not on my list. Maybe we can get harrietvane to come in from Asia too. She loves a good party. And I've meet a few people already. Larra Duckman
Susan in Tennessee and Pattycake813 need to be on the list too (and many more)!

galaxygrrl I'm sure that everyone would love to meet you! :)

No more plastics for me - I had a panniculectomy/abdominoplasty/lipo/hernia repair that tried to kill me (pre-DS and also pre-second surprise baby).

My secret Vegas tip is to book the Four Seasons, rooms are the top floors of Mandalay Bay and guests get access to all the pools at Mandalay plus a private Four Seasons-only pool, but the 4S rooms are often significantly less expensive than those listed for Mandalay itself. Also, 4S has a private smoke-free entrance and lobby.

I expect pictures and wonderful stories if there is a get together!

Hubby and I have been once just to say we've been to Lost Wages. Not even on my repeat list.

I've been once for 24 hours, on the Chicago to L.A. road trip I took with my best friend. She loves Vegas, even got married there.

I don't gamble or enjoy buffets, so the appeal kinda escapes me! I was surprised at how many families were holidaying there, though.

Vegas is interesting in a strange way. I don’t enjoy gambling per se, but I like video poker. There are a couple of adventure-y-ish videos games that are fun - but mostly only when you win. I like going to a show or two, and hanging out with Munchkin and her hunny, who live there. And people watching!

Alas, I don’t think August is going to work. We will be just finishing a two month RV trip and driving from the Bay Area through LA to Phoenix. And it’s miserably hot in Vegas in August. (And in Phoenix too, but we have a house to stay cool in.)

I don't love Vegas and I got there twice a year for work. I don't gamble or drink, but it's easy and close for me. I'm like DianaCox it's entertaining ina strange sort of way.

I just thought it might be a good place to meet since it's easy to get to and cheap to stay. And I want to see Dr. Sauceda. He will be there August 3rd and 4th.

I hope some people can make it.

Cheers!

In early August, we plan on just reentering the US at the Maine border from Canada. Planning on June and July going from Saute Ste. Marie, Canada to the east coast (PEI, etc.)

DianaCox
southernlady
hilary1617

Hey let me know and we are in there like swim wear!

Latest posts

Back