Today's non scale Fail

MyNewLife

Roast Beef for dinner (shhhhh)
Ok. So, I am wearing a 12 pants, a m/l top. Feeling adventurous, I bought the cutest overall capri's. I've never been able to wear overalls and thought I looked soooo cute :)

I went shopping a couple of places and there is a pocket right at the chest. It's so convenient to keep your change in. Kinda jingles when you walk too :)

At this point, I am feeling so very awesome. They are kind of non-descript when it comes to the body and I'm still not comfy with curves. I felt so free.

Fast forward to after lunch, I'd had two glasses of tea and some water. I'm driving home and I have GOT to pee. Not just need to soon but it hit me with tsunami force. I stop at Dairy Queen, and waddle my way into the ladies room holding my knees as tight as I could. Desperately trying to get this octopus of cloth clinging to my body so I could sit down on the commode. Finally, I remember that it's the little clasp in front, undo it and pull down. As I do so, all the change, bills, coins, receipts everything fling across the bathroom. At that moment, I don't care, I just gotta sit.

Lesson #1 on wearing overalls. Don't use the front pocket.

Oh my, LOL
They make those pockets on the women's to match how the men's are made...and men don't have to come out of them to pee!

Latest posts

Back