Tiny?

brooklyngirl

Yankee gone south
So I've been referred to as "tiny" lately, and I can't wrap my brain around it. I've never not been big. I look in the mirror and I know I'm a lot smaller than when I started, I'm not a complete fool, but I still feel like I'm a large person or at least a chubby girl. Then last week I saw this picture, of me and my SIL. My tiny SIL. And I look roughly the same size as her. My brain still doesn't compute! When does it catch up, or will it ever?

0388dc34108a5b1f0895169f34ce3dae_zps888143b8.jpg

Oh yeah, my mom and sis talked me into trying red lipstick and I think I'm digging it :)

588745d1b26d1d0e89bfebbf557545df_zpsca3adaae.jpg

YES, you are tiny....and that is from someone who didn't know you fat. Okay, yeah, bigger than you are now but not FAT! Your brain is playing tricks with you.

You look great, Lauren. And you're about as tiny as can be! But mainly, you look happy and healthy and that is fantastic!

Yes, tiny! I know my brain does not always show me how I look either. I have to say though, when I was obese, in my mind I was still just normal. Right until I saw a picture of myself then, reality would sink in for a while.

Yes, tiny! I know my brain does not always show me how I look either. I have to say though, when I was obese, in my mind I was still just normal. Right until I saw a picture of myself then, reality would sink in for a while.
Yes! Exact same thing, my brain knew I was big when I stopped to think about it, but when I wasn't actively thinking about it, I just felt like a chubby girl. Sooo weird. And thanks for the love, ladies :inlove:

Haha, thanks guys! Just want to clarify that I'm not looking for some "yes, you're tiny" validation, just sharing that this shit can fuck with your head (if you're crazy like me ;) ).

you look great & we keep telling you that you are tiny because you are, of course. I don't know how long it takes your mind to catch up but longer than you'd think.

I wonder if anything makes it faster, like if you practiced looking in the mirror and seeing "tiny"...no idea.

Yes your tiny! 10 years ago I lost just over 100#, People would always say how much smaller I was but it really never sunk into my brain. Eventually I gained it all back. I was just going through some pictures from back then and damn I was a normal size! LOL

Latest posts

Back