This is NOT a boast - it is a curious observation

That's basically what I bought to wear under my bridesmaid dress in my SIL's wedding a couple weeks ago. It has a crotch hole, to manage not getting undressed a hundred times, but then I got my period. And I eventually had to poo. Worst choice ever :ROFLMAO:

that is a lovely dress, Diana, you look wonderful in it. the problem I have with summer/sleeveless is that if they are big enough for my chest (and Tum) the armholes are too big and you can look right in at my bra. sometimes the neck hole, too, and you can look right down at my bra.

dammit.

I went with a hi-rise short style girdle thingie. I can wriggle out of it quickly enough.

The dress is a 14, and the arm holes were nicely cut - even with the mongo sized bra on, there was full coverage.

I learned an interesting thing when I had to wear a post surgical garment that compressed my hips and torso, and ended just under my bra, and learned that this lesson also translates to tight undergarments, that also go up to the bra line.

Gallons of fluid that are normally stored in my abdomen, hips, thighs, whatever, will gladly relocate to what ever areas are not being squished, like my boobs. If I have to wear it for a long time, my boobs go from a modest 36D, to some Dolly Parton cartoon boobs that bulge out of every part of the bra. They didn't just double - or triple.

There were numerous relatives convinced over a thanksgiving holiday that I'd had huge boob implants the month before when I'd had my gallbladder removed. I didn't then and have never had boob implants (actually had a reduction years ago) but I had to wear a binder on my abdomen for weeks after the gallbladder removal, and it would take over 8 hours after removing it for my boobs to get back to normal. Just in time for that stupid binder to go back on.

The thigh to rib spanks do the same to me, but not quite as bad, or maybe because I don't have to wear them as long. I suggest measuring before and after, just for fun.

*Your pics above took a while to load for me, and I didn't see them when I typed my reply, but that first one that you said was too hard to get in or out of is the exact same one that give me kawabunga boobs.

Last edited:
Well then - if I wear the girdle with the sheath dress, despite how snugly it fits, my boobs are going to pop out like a hyperthyroid's eyeballs, despite being firmly contained by the H cups?? Yay! (NOT!)

I learned an interesting thing when I had to wear a post surgical garment that compressed my hips and torso, and ended just under my bra, and learned that this lesson also translates to tight undergarments, that also go up to the bra line.

Gallons of fluid that are normally stored in my abdomen, hips, thighs, whatever, will gladly relocate to what ever areas are not being squished, like my boobs.
While spanx is very popular, so were girdles/corsets at one time. Growing up, my grandmother tried to make me wear one. BUT I hated it. I did use spanx back in 2007/8 (pre-DS) for a MOB dress. BUT I was damned uncomfortable. Now, I just go natural. I DO know that back in 2006, I had to wear a back brace that acted like a corset. I wore that thing 24/7 except to shower the first 4 weeks, then started going without for 30 mins 2-3 times a day. I realized that my body had gotten use to the support and it wasn't good for me LONG term. I was glad to get rid of it at 12 weeks out.

Latest posts

Back