1. Please review your surgery details found under your profile.
  2. We have many with MIA Avatars. If you are missing yours, please reload it. Use a browser you normally do not use to check. List is in Announcements: http://bariatricfacts.org/threads/missing-avatars.5131/

There is now a FB BF DS group

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by southernlady, Nov 13, 2017.

southernlady

southernlady Administrator Staff Member

Stefanie S.

Stefanie S. Well-Known Member

southernlady

southernlady Administrator Staff Member

No, it won’t.

Several reasons:
    This forum is privately run so no ads.
    Many do not care for FB
    The ability to pin (stick) as many posts as seems fit. In FB groups, you are only allowed one pinned post.
    The ability to break up topics into categories.

Stefanie S.

Stefanie S. Well-Known Member

Yay! I love the way this site is set up.

countryham, JuliaDS and hilary1617 like this.
    hilary1617

hilary1617 First time at the rodeo.

This site is the only one for me! The format is terrific and the company, divine! :)

DSRIGGS

DSRIGGS Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon

Their are good things about both forums. I apologize because between the Dr K FB group, this great place and FB in general I hav been trying to pull back a bit lately for my sanity. I still feel obligated to help people if I can but I also have to not go crazy becsuse as you all know there are a lot of dumbasses out there who will suck your soul dry if you let them (not here, fb) ....and FB feed can suck me in more than i want. So my apologies for not being here much the past several months or you are welcome becsuse that might be a good thing for some of you that I haven't been around much because I have been told before that I am a dick.

Anyway. I will see you both places but I am trying to pull back a bit and now that I am healthier, being selfish and spending time trying to get back into the world of working and productive members of society.

.bye...love you all, but Sue.

Charris and JackieOnLine like this.
    JackieOnLine

JackieOnLine Moderator Staff Member

facebook is a time suck, if nothing else.

Charris

Charris Well-Known Member

"WHAT U TALKING ABOUT WILLIS" IN MY Gary Coleman voice. @DSRIGGS I had your back till u said Love You all but Sue.......Don' make me come find you. "I loves me some SUE" IN MY EBONICS.....

countryham likes this.
    DSRIGGS

DSRIGGS Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon

Hahahahaa...see my other post...Sue told me to shut my whiny pie hole so I told her I hated her (in a loving kind of way)......so it's all good.

countryham and Charris like this.
    Charris

Charris Well-Known Member

:r.o.t.f: