1. Please review your surgery details found under your profile.
  2. We have many with MIA Avatars. If you are missing yours, please reload it. Use a browser you normally do not use to check. List is in Announcements: http://bariatricfacts.org/threads/missing-avatars.5131/

The first rule of Meat Club...

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by harrietvane, May 6, 2016.

DSRIGGS

DSRIGGS Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon

Hey Now! Don't lump me in with other deadbeats.

Florida to Chicago is terrible drive, especially when you hit Illinois because you still have about 7 days to get from Southern Illinois to Chicago. Central, IL where I grew up and live again is about 3/4 of the way up. I lived in Orlando for 5 years and I think the drive home was about 1,200 miles....

The over the four weeks thing would have been doable but man I would have passed out and wrecked driving by myself from Florida to Chicago.

:D

harrietvane

harrietvane Well-Known Member

@DSRIGGS: I did Memphis to Chicago in one go, 10 hours, and timed to hit Chicago proper around 9pm.

DSRIGGS

DSRIGGS Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon

That is a haul. Memphis is kind of a rough town for a single lady, glad you came out unscathed. I know a few guys who live down that way, but they were probably drunk and at a BBQ contest. :D

Charris

Charris Well-Known Member

Yeah I don't know my sleeve size either. Dr.K Had to do everything by had because of the ERNY that I was getting reversed. So he didn't use a boogie.

Munchkin

Munchkin Full of Fairy Dust

I love to do this. And I have been to that museum! And I also did St Cloud MN to Las Vegas in 2 days driving a VW Beetle with 2 huge dogs!

OrganicLife

OrganicLife Well-Known Member

Pink Floyd!

Charris

Charris Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, so can i. I know ny sleeve is huge or stretched out. I can eat an entire chick fil a chicken breast with tomatoes and the bottom piece of the bun. I can also eat an entire frozen dinner no problem. How much i a good normal DS amount? I didnt hav a bougie Dr. K did me freestyle because of the teeny tiny pouch he was converting me from. I believe he said it was miniscule.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    Razbry

Razbry Well-Known Member

Wait, there is a Roswell museum between Orlando and Chicago?

harrietvane

harrietvane Well-Known Member

@Razbry: I drove from Orlando to Chicago via Memphis, then Chicago to LA via lots of places. Roswell was definitely in the latter part, not the former!

Razbry likes this.