The Equivalent of "The check is in the mail"?

k9ophile

I had my semi-annual labs drawn three weeks ago. Usually I get them within a week or 10 days. LabCorp's "system" was down on the day I went, so no computer assistance with labels, etc. Of course, the local office does not answer their published phone number so I had to listen to some long recorded message to get the corporate customer service number. Twice as the number was spoken faster than I could write down. Anyhoo, the rep I talked to said they were posted today at 8:00 this morning. The results supposedly will be posted to the portal 48 hours after the doctor reviews them. She further explained that with 29 tests drawn, that might contribute to the time needed to get all results. Yes, I realize I had a lot so you can understand why I was curious because I don't want to repeat them.

I am eagerly awaiting e-mail notification that my results have been posted.

I hope not, to answer your question.

I went to a different company this time called Cash Clinical. they send blood all over the place and it makes no sense to me. my A1C was delayed because of a hurricane in Florida - why would they send it there? the nurse said because Orlando is a hub, they were actually sending it someplace else via Orlando.

WTH?

anyway, I hope you get all your results toot sweet and HELL NO to having all that blood drawn again.

I hope not, to answer your question.

I went to a different company this time called Cash Clinical. they send blood all over the place and it makes no sense to me. my A1C was delayed because of a hurricane in Florida - why would they send it there? the nurse said because Orlando is a hub, they were actually sending it someplace else via Orlando.

WTH?

anyway, I hope you get all your results toot sweet and HELL NO to having all that blood drawn again.
That sounds insane or like a government operation.

I once was told that because a test was sent to NC instead of AL, it would not be paid for. The insurance only paid when it was sent to a neighboring state. Having been re-routed after a rock slide on I-40 at the TN/NC border, I appealed and won. I can somewhat understand a misinterpretation of an insurance company's labyrinth of insane conditions, but a basic knowledge of geography is unacceptable. Look at a map, idiots.

Latest posts

Back